Visitor No.

WELCOME

hi guys welcome to my blog...
enjoy reading and if u like it please do comment

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Vote for me on BLOGOMANIA- IIT Roorkee Competition

hey its just very easy follow d following steps...

1. visit my blog and see any post having Vote For me Now at d last...like gandhigiri..

2. click on vote for me...

3. You will find a new site is opened...Blogomania site???

4. click on register if you are not register to IIT roorkee tech fest

5. a new site will Open d official site of IIT roorkee tech fest

6. Register Yourself and confrom by click d mailed link on ur email id...

7. Now again go 2 blogomaina site and search for me by username amod0017 and vote..



hey guys need ur vote and support...
plz do dis favour 2 ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment